Monday, December 14, 2015

Made: An #Interracial #BDSM #Mafia #Romance: A Roman Crime Family Novel @BitchesBeWritin





Gabriele Michael Roman-Kane

A man born into political royalty. His father, grandfather, great grandfather and all his other grandfathers being U.S. Senators. He of course next in line to take the families seat.

Ironically, he's a man also born into organized crime. The younger brother to Nick Roman, head of one of the most notorious mafia families on the east coast.

The Roman Family.

All the women in the law office heard the stories. He's well known for taking women to places, one could only dream of going with a man.

Sweet, painfully delicious places.

Will Mia go with him?



WAIT….AM I A SUBMISSIVE AND JUST DIDN’T KNOW IT?
By Cameron Skye

Have you ever had one of those moments, where you’re standing someplace and out of the blue something happens and you start to question things about yourself?
This recently happened to me while in Starbucks. I’m standing in the line from hell, looking at books in one of my friends Kindle accounts. Yes…she gave me her password.
Anyway, in my perusing, I come across a book and the cover looks interesting, so I decide to download it and give it a chance. Now mind you, I never read the blurb. I just went off the cover.
I get my Venti Caramel Brulee Latte (YUMMY), and head over to one of the chairs by the windows. I’m all set to enjoy my coffee and new found gem. I pull the book up and start reading and find it’s a book about BDSM.
Not Fifty Shades of Grey BDSM….but canning and wet rooms type BDSM.
I’m open…it looks interesting. Ah…I’ll read it anyway.
As I’m sitting there reading, it hits me. I’ve done a LOT of what this girl is doing in this book. I pause and start going back through, making a mental checklist.
Called a man sir or master…CHECK
Been eager to please them and follow their suggestions….CHECK
Sexually turned on by their dominance….CHECK
Been tied up….CHECK
Been spanked….CHECK
Spanked by use of a flogger…CHECK
Been blindfolded…CHECK
Been pushed past my limits….CHECK
Wait. What? Am I a submissive and just didn’t know it?
I’ve done all these things and wasn’t defined as one. The man I did all this with wasn’t defined as my Dom. He was just…my man.
This got me wondering…when does a relationship go from being that of “normal” to one of being that of a “dom/sub?”
Is it when the roles themselves are defined? Is it when there are contracts signed? Is it when you walk into a playroom versus a bedroom?
Of course the scientist in me loved the idea of researching this to find out. I have to tell you, after doing so, I’m still just as confused. Maybe, I didn’t hit on the right Google Keywords, I don’t know.
The reason I’m still confused is this, out of numerous and I do mean numerous sites visited, I found all the qualities of a dom/sub relationship to be the exact same qualities I expect in my relationships.
Acceptance, chemistry, communication, compassion, compatible of life goals, consensual, courtesy, dedication, dominance, honesty, humility, loyalty, patience, respect, responsibility, safety, self control, and trust above everything.
All qualities/traits I demand out of my partner. All things I’m willing to give them in return.
So again, I have to ask….when does a relationship go from one defined as “normal” to one defined as a dom/sub?
I’d love to hear you input on the subject.

~Cameron











Alisa Anderson
Well…Alisa did stuff and is still doing stuff. Only now she has two boys crazy enough to want her to be their mommy. Hey, at least she tried to warn them. So her job is done.
She lives for a world full of controllable anatomically correct, android men programmed to meet her specific feminine needs (wink, wink, nudge, nudge with a big waggle of the eyebrows.) Who look like the Rock and Ian Somerhalder, and Idris Elba. And, that’s it she promises. Variety. Gotta have it right?

Cameron Skye
When Cameron is not in the lab working toward a Ph.D., in Neuropsychopharmacology, which in laymen's terms is basically finding the effects drugs have on mood and behavior, she is writing stories, crating vivid, intense characters you will never forget.
She believes while life can take you down every path but the right one, eventually everyone will find their happily ever after.


Join Alisa’s mailing list to be kept up to date on newest releases, sales and giveaways.
Books by Alisa Anderson: Give and Receive | Fallen Angel
Find Alisa online: Official Website | Blog | Twitter | Facebook






Don't forget to stop at the other hosts for this tour so you don't miss a single peek into this book or what this author has to offer! 


12/8 
Sensuous Promos 

12/9
All Book Finds 

12/10   
Andrew Jericho 

12/11
Taylor Brooks 

12/12
Nikki Noffsinger 

12/13
Michelle Roth 

12/14
Nic’s Book Nook 

12/15
Bound by Passion 

12/16
Darkest Cravings 

12/17
The Book Pub 

12/18
Kelsie Belle 

12/19
Get Cozy 

12/20
Nicki Day 

12/21
Sage Marlowe 

12/22
Nicole Morgan 


No comments:

Post a Comment